GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION IN VIETNAM
1. Full name, address and nationality of the Applicant;
2. Title of the Geographical indication;
3. English translation or transliteration into Latin letters (if title of the Geographical indication contain characters not that are Latin alphabet).
1. A Power of Attorney from the Applicant to VIPATCO (notarization is not required);
(Copy PoA is acceptable at filing application, provided that the original is submitted within 01 month from the filing date).
2. Certified Certificate of Protection of Geographical indication (Appellation of Origin) granted in the origin country or a Notarized documents issued by a Relevant Authority in the country of origin attesting the right of the Applicant to use the Geographical indication (Appellation of Origin) - (required at filing);