A/ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. SEARCH & LEGAL ADVICE ON REGISTRABILITY
• Inventions/Utility Solutions;
• Industrial Designs;
• Geographical indication.
2. FILING APPLICATION FOR ESTABLISHING IP RIGHTS OVER Inventions/Utility Solutions; Industrial Designs; Layout-designs of integrated circuits; Trademarks; Geographical indication; New plant Varieties and Copyrights.
• Preparation of the application and filing Applications for registration;
• Prosecution of the Applications;
• Appeal against objection/refusal of the granting Certification;
• Advisory services.
3. MAINTENANCE, RENEWAL AND TRANSFER OF IP RIGHTS
• Annuity and Renewal of Certificates/Patents;
• Registration of licensing/assignment agreement;
• Consulting service on transfer of technology;
• Consulting services on pricing negotiating;
• Drafting license/ assignment agreement/technology transfer.
• Request for duplication of Certificate/Patent;
• Registration of changes of Applicant’s /proprietor’s name of Registration Certificate/Patent;
• Translation of documents;
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION
• Request for opposition against registration trademark application;
• Request for opposition/invalidation of registration Certificate/Patent;
• Request for temporary injunction to resolve infringement;
• Request for administrative sanction;
• Initiation of civil/ criminal court proceeding.
5. ANTI – COUNTERFEITING AND IP INFRINGEMENT
• Discovering infringement activities, infringing products and counterfeits;
• Investigation to collect evidence of infringement;
• Conducting market surveillance and other activities to procure information of trademarks, products and companies. Making reports on certain kind of sector, product or company;
• Carrying out necessary legal procedures to settle infringement;
• Co-ordinating with authorized state agencies to settle the infringement;
• Providing post-settlement service, strictly monitor-infringe to follow their undertaking;
• Publicizing on mass media of the infringement.
B/ BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT CONSULTING
1. Information services
• We conduct market surveys:
Search and provide information on the legal and administrative framework.
• Information on Investment environment:
Periodic reports on economic sectors
Market survey, Research and Analyses
Legal documents update
2. Investment Consulting
• We assist our clients in establishing their business presence and obtain post-licensing consents and the various on-going permits required for business in Vietnam. During their operations, we help clients to obtain investment incentives in accordance with their business strategy and the law of Vietnam.
• We also help clients develop project through various financing resources, ranging from standard commercial loans available locally to soft loans from overseas financial institutions.
• Introduction and identification of local partners and projects.
• Drafting and review of proposals, feasibility studies, charters and application materials.
• Liaison role between clients and relevant Government authorities
• Negotiation assistance
• Renewal and amendment of investment license
• Tax saving opportunities.