INDUSTRIAL DESIGN IN CAMBODIA
1. Name, address and nationality of the Applicant;
2. Name, address and nationality of the Designer;
3. Title of the design;
4. Country, application number and filing date of the original foreign application from which priority is claimed (if priority is claimed).
1. A notarized Power of Attorney from Applicant to VIPATCO;
2. A notarized Deed of Assignment Application right (if any);
3. 06 sets of photographs/ drawings in the same ratio comprising front, back, top, bottom, left, right and perspective views.
Dimension of representation is not smaller 9cmx12cm and not larger 21cm x 29mm (A4 size);
4. Detailed description of the design (if any);
5. Certified copy of priority document (if any).
• The validity term of the registration is 05 years from the regular filing date and effective from the granting date, with possible extension of two additional 5-year periods (Max. validity term of Certificate is 15 years);
• Different variations of a design can be filed in a single application or separate applications. In the latter case, a statement that the design is one variation of the previously filed design is required. All variations of a design are granted with only one Certificate;
• Time for claiming priority rights under Paris Convention is 06 months from the priority date;
• Time period from the filing to granting date is about 6-8 months, of which 1-2 months is for formality examination and 4 -6 months is for substantive examination.